Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wow - I can't believe it has been this long since I posted on the blog. Things sure change when you get back into the everyday hum of things (work, family, church, and just living). In some ways, it seems like only a few months ago that we were in China. I still keep in touch with teacher friends we met there. (This is the front of the school where I taught)


Now we are gearing up for another trip to China! My husband's niece and a friend of hers want us to take them - so things are in the works for a great time.



This time we will fly into Beijing, (the picture is of beautiful trees in the Forbidden City).

Then to Xian, next to Chongqing where we will take a riverboat cruise down the Yangtze River to Yichong. Finally we will fly back to Shanghai. When the tour ends, we will have 3 days on our own (the first three days of May holiday) to site see, try to go back to Changzhou and perhaps to Suzhou. (What was I thinking?! - it will be next to impossible to get train tickets on those three days!!)

I doubt we will have time to go to the canal town of Zhoujiang with its quaint canal boats and homes.





At any rate, it should be a great trip. I will post more pictures as time goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home