Monday, April 16, 2007

More Relaxing Pics

Hangzhou was a beautiful place to just relax. I would love it if the weather would just stay like this.There were many picturesque places such as this teahouse. We also went to the buddhist temple and walked through the grottos. There were many carvings and a lot of people were burning incense and as you can see several rubbed the feet of some of the statues. I thought it such a shame to put so much faith in just a stone when they could have the hope of life eternal with a Risen Lord.

We also saw several couples getting their wedding pictures made.








Well, hope you enjoy the pics.
Later,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey , I just found your pic on your blog, Theyare beautiful ,i coppied several of them, They turned out great, som came ful page, some 5-7, sounds like you had a great time, Love mom,,

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, good to see that you are back on ......I've been checking off and on, but got really busy with testing and the 5th-6th track meet, Ashton's senior year, grading papers, putting off grading papers, etc. Today is the prom.......my daughter got up went to the car wash, came back with wax, started to wax her car......"Daddy, will you show me how," she said. I told her to read the directions, she had her car in direct sunlight, so she had to move the vehicles around. I started to show her what to do, she started cleaning on the inside of her car, next thing I knew, she was off to get her hair done and I felt like Huck Finn white washing the fence....ha! but, I really didn't mind, she's a pretty good girl......can't believe that she is soon off to college. Well, guess I better go grade some of those papers .......... looks like you are still having fun, sorry about your back. Take care.......Larry

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home