Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Crunch Time

Now I am starting to panic. It's only two and a half days before we take off and I still have a zillion things I think I need to do. (I forgot I have to clean out the refrigerator) I can only imagine what kinds of things would be growing in there after six months. At least we got the grill and patio furniture and the water hoses stored.
I appreciate all the friends who have been calling to wish us well. I can't help but wonder what the IT department will look like by the time I get back, considering all the changes just in the last few weeks. I hope all my close friends (you know who you are) are still around when I return. :-)

Well, I'm going to take a deep breath and dive in again to get everything ready to go.
Until next time - God bless and keep you all

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mom and Dad. hope the traveling didn't ware you out too bad. Things are moving right along here we just got home from church...yes church.. we found one that we really like and we got up and went to sunday school. Chris knew that I was upset about you leaving so he took me to play Golf friday it was a blast tell Dad I golfed a 59 of the front 9 and that is the first time I have ever been. ...Chris said thats not too bad. Alex has a Dr. apt Monday at 3:15 I want to talk to his Dr. to see what we can do to help him focus a bit better. well I love your guys so much and hope to talk to you soon.

Love Heather, Chris and Alex

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Estee..It's so good to hear you arrived safely. The good old USA doesn't seem the same without you. You have been on my mind all weekend. I know you must be exited having finally arrived in China with all the different sights & sounds asailing your senses. You an Jim take care of each other and I will be back at you late. Love, Karen D.

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Estee,
I answered your email and got the message that you are out of the office. I will wait and see if you get it before I try to answer anymore. Glad you arrived safetly. I miss you so much already, what will I do for a whole year.
cj

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home