Friday, July 21, 2006

Time is getting short!

I can hardly believe I only have two weeks left at OSU! Then it is time to gather up all the loose ends, pack, store, and get ready to leave.

Jim and I will fly out of Tulsa International airport on the 18th of August. It seems that there is a myriad of things to do before then.

I find myself waking up in the middle of the night thinking of something else I need to do.

I just hope I don't get somewhere halfway to China and remember that I didn't have the mail stopped or some such thing. I guess it is just last minute jitters.

7 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

WOW!!! Congratulations. I know this type of thing is the part of God's plan for you that you enjoy most. I'll be sure to add you to my blogroll and check in with you from time to time.

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really great, Estee! But what are we going to do without you here!!! I'll be sure and bookmark your blog and check in on you often! Have a great time? By the way, did you get hold of Penny to help you with that Chinese? - Myra T

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Estee, I am excited for you! This will be an outstanding experience. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I'll check in often to keep up with you.

Ruthie

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck and God's blessings be upon you and your family. Have fun and enjoy all the new experiences that life offers. I'll keep in touch through here. Connie (from ACCT.)

12:30 PM  
Blogger Ron said...

See, I said you would make a great blogger .... 5 comments already and you're still states-side

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Estee,
You have mail! No, I mean literally. I am holding some stuff from your mailbox & some of it looks important. Office of Disbursement, Albuquerque? Bank of America, Blair. What would you like for me to do with this? Already miss you like crazy..it's just not the same here! Karen D

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Estee, you are really missed by all of your OSU friends including this one that is retired. Sounds like an exciting adventure, stay safe and enjoy.
Linda G

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home